From 21 st to 23 rd April, Klaus SCHNEIDER will welcome us to Munich for the mid-term meeting.
Munich, capital of Bavaria and home to many Dukes and Kings, became, from the impetus of King Ludwig II, one of the main cultural, artistic and scientific centres of the German Federal Republic, and now of Germany.
It is also the head office of major international companies such as BMW.
Klaus SCHNEIDER, our host for this meeting, has prepared an interesting and topical programme.
The business day will cover three major issues:
- Bavaria as a business location,
- The economic impact of Brexit and Trump´s programme.
- Internet and Computer Security
The social events will start with a visit to BMW’s head office and factory to end with a formal dinner at the seat of Bavaria’s Parliament.
This is the spirit of Germany that is offered to us.
Munich is waiting for us.
President – IGAL
- Arrival, Dinner at Bayerischer Hof Hotel
- 15h30 – 19h00 Board Meeting Offices Schneider & Partners
- Early arrivals dinner at the Bayerischer Hof : 20h
- Optional Dinner for Board Members and spouses and pre-registered and prepaid early arrivals
- Dress Smart
- BMW factory tour
- Optional Excursion – to be pre-booked and pre-paid
- Optional Friday Tour and Lunch BMW Dingolfing, Lunch and BMW Welt or Olympic park departure hotel by bus 7h30 – 16h00 You will be able to see, in detail, the car production from start to finish in BMW’s largest factory in Europe.
- Optional Friday Tour BMW Welt and Museum/Olympic Park with lunch and Olympic park departure hotel on foot and public transport 9h30 – 17h30 More than 125 of the Brand’s most valuable and attractive cars, motorcycles and engines are to be seen, this site attracts more than 3 million visitors a year, twice as many as the Neuschwanstein castle.
- This visit will be followed by lunch before visiting the Olympic park including a walk on the rooftop of the Olympic stadium which offers an amazing panoramic view of Munich.
- Dress Casual
- Evening Spatenhaus departure from hotel foyer on foot 19h30 – 22h30
- Reception drinks and dinner
- Dress Smart
- Pinakotheken, art tour (during day)
- Gala dinner at Maximilianeum - seat of the Bavarian Parliament (evening)
- Business meeting in Hotel 09.00 – 12.00
- Tax Committee meeting 12h00 – 13h00
- Dress Business
- Saturday morning free for accompanying persons for shopping, museums etc. or to just relax at the hotel SPA.
- LUNCH 13h00 – 14h00
- Saturday Afternoon guided walk through the city and visit of 1 of the 3 Pinakotheken pre-chosen 14h15 – 17h15
- Dress Casual
- Departure hotel foyer on foot then by tram 18h30
- Dinner in the Maximileaneum – seat of the Bavarian Parliament 19h00 – 23h30
- Dress Cocktail/Suit
- Visit Neuschwanstein Castle (packed lunch) 8h30 – 16h10
- Possible drop-off at airport : 15h30
- Return to hotel: 16h10